It’s pretty clear by now that the entire system of governments the world over aren’t working. In fact a quick skim through history shows that they never have. So what gives? When I have to try and debug a complex software system, I often find it useful to reduce the problem to its simplest characteristics. So I’ve done this for the major systems if government currently operating.
- Communism: the state takes everyone’s money and keeps it.
- Socialism: the state takes the money of the rich and gives it to the poor.
- Conservatism: the state takes the money of the poor and gives it to the rich.
- Libertarianism: the state fucks the right off, we all keep whatever money we have.
- Dictatorship: the state takes everyone’s money and gives it to one person.
Based on this analysis, it’s pretty clear that none of these systems will ever work for a significantly useful period of time. So what’s the answer? No idea, but in the meantime why not go climb a rock.
[Edit – March 2022] – looks like I was right. Well done certain tubby bald autocrat with “small dictator” syndrome. Just ‘cos your mom didn’t love you and you were too short and ugly to get laid without paying for it in your youth doesn’t give you the right to invade other countries and destroy the world. Oh wait – apparently it does. Cock!